Are you a church, individual or small business wishing you could hire a trusted friend to be your go-to IT specialist?
Look no further - I’m the Tech Priest for you!
Few churches and small business can afford dedicated IT staff to help with long-term planning and short-term technology issues. As a result, they often rely on tech-talented individuals to take care of easy projects and installs. These individuals are often overtaxed, adding ‘tech’ to their already busy workloads. In the event something goes wrong, or a more professional touch is needed, the tech-talented folk have to outsource the work for quite a bit of money. This creates a hodge-podge of confused semi-professional and professional IT work that takes time and money away from where you’d like to be utilizing them.
My goal is to put my tech expertise to work for you - I want to be your resource that keeps everything running smoothly, looking beautiful, and working like a charm. I’m purposefully affordable, with discounts for churches and charitable organizations; I’m professional (that means technology is part of my professional life, not just a hobby); and my experience is as diverse as my skill-set (having worked in manufacturing, education and ministry, I’m well aware of the technological needs and challenges of many different types of organizations).
If you have ANY tech related project or question, find me by clicking one one of the links nestled under “Find me on,” which is conveniently located on the right-hand side of this webpage. I’ll gladly give quotes and opinions for free. :-)
Does this all sound great, and you’d LOVE to get some consulting, but you’re just not quite sure where to start? Here are some ideas of how I can help:
- I’m ACMT certified - that means I’m an Apple Computer expert! But don’t worry - I grew up and still live in a WIndows world (when I have to) :-)
- Presentation, security, networking, computing, and wireless installation
- Interactive, social media and online presence
- Custom computer classes to train your staff on specific software packages and OS basics
- Computer repair & maintenance
- Office computing changes & advice
- Manufacturing - JIT consulting, safety, plant layout, 5S organization, total production control software
- Restaurant management software
- iPad App integration for inventory, workflow, presentation, database, etc.
- Tech hookup & installation
- Networking & Media consulting
- Professional development for Churches & organizations
- High-end Filemaker Pro Application development
- Database creation for management of any kind of inventory, sales, customer base, etc.
- WiFi, networking, wiring
- Porting liturgical texts, sermons and presentations to digital format
- Anniversary books, presentations, slideshows
- Easy-to-manage, INEXPENSIVE web sites that integrate social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Office setup for Computer repair & maintanence
- Database for record keeping, church school, and financial management
- Professional newsletters, logos & fliers designed by my in-house graphic designer
- Technology and Church School consulting
- Seminars and Guest Speaking on a variety of tech and faith topics (IE - “Faith and Facebook,” “Christian Education and Computing,” “Flipping your Church School!”… sky’s the limit!)
- Home installs of tech & sound equipment
- Home learning courses - Computer 101, Social Networking 101, Computer 102, Apple: Basics & Beyond